Ageing of software does not make it Public Domain. While every effort has been made and will continue, to contact creators of Jupiter ACE software for permission to allow distribution from this the Jupiter ACE Archive site.
For more information see Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Note that permissions found here are generally strictly for this site and non-transferable (i.e. those games are not Public Domain). If you wish to host Jupiter ACE games on your own site, you must ask the copyright holders for permission yourself.
Material has been split in three groups  Allowed  Unknown  Denied
[Group 1] Allowed - from this site only. Clicking on the * will link to the permission statements.
[Group 2] Unknown - We do not have a distribution denied or an allowed statement. We have contacted the author(s) and have received no reply. If you are an author of such material please make contact so we can change to distribution status.
[Group 3] Denied - Software distribution has been denied by the author(s) or owner(s).
Group 1 Allowed
- R F Lopes - GNU General Public License *
- JAAT - GNU General Public License *
- Jupiter Cantab - Demo Tape - PD *
- Paul Robson - Bomber Game - PD *
- Dancresp - Nuclear Invaders - PD *
- Slogger - 2048 - PD *
- ACS software
- Stusoft - All Titles. *
- T Skinner. - Boldfield Titles.
- Hi-tech Microsoft - Ralph Hilton All titles - Permission Given
- Brian Bates - All titles - Permission Given
- Big Scroller Demo - mat/ESI - Permission Given
- John Kennedy - Plasma Software All titles - Permission Given
- Tut Tut - George Beckett - Permission Given PD *
Group 2 Unknown Status
- Jupiter Cantab [All titles not listed in groups 1 & 3] - *
- Titan Programmes - *
- Dream Software - *
- Micro Marketing - *
- Amazing Maze by Boldfield Computing- *
- ERE All software titles - *
Group 3 Denied Distribution.